CHAIR: Donna Collins
- The Membership Committee is responsible for recruiting, welcoming and retaining members in Naples Interagency Council.
CHAIR: Lindsey Thoman
- The responsibilities of this committee include monitoring and reporting event RSVPs to the host location and managing the check in process at events.
Marketing/Public Relations Committee
CHAIR: Kelly Heron
- This committee ensures that Naples Interagency Council news and events are publicized in social and print media. It also maintains the organization’s website and assists members with technological website concerns.
CHAIR: Tom Roberts
- The Scholarship Committee establishes and maintains relationships with relevant contacts at learning institutions. It receives and reviews scholarship applications and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors. A representative of the Scholarship Committee solicits and collects funds in support of its mission.
CHAIR: Rachel Henderson
- This committee researches prospective recipients of cash and in-kind gifts to be granted quarterly. The Philanthropy Committee presents a minimum of three potential beneficiaries, along with their recommendation, to the Board of Directors, who then choose one of the three.
CHAIR: Amanda Barton
- The obligations of this committee include the procurement of host locations, speakers and networking ideas for monthly general membership meetings. This committee also makes arrangements for any special events held by Naples Interagency Council.